by Natalia Araya
I haven´t written a proper blog post in about 8 months, in those 8 months so many things have happened and I don´t want to bore you with random stories, it is actually better to summarize and tell you I have been living life with all it´s arrays of upside downs, in short:
- Moved to a new city, the first two months where as bit lonely which is always good for soul searching, and as always adapting is a bit hard, but I think after bouncing from place to place so much I am becoming a pro.
- Took my workshop out of my house,best decision ever, makes it easier to arrange a work schedule, I am way more productive this way.
- Moved from flat to flat and studios a total of 4 times, madness! but I am quite peaceful and settled now.
- Had my heart broken.
- Took loving care of my heart and I am happy to announce it is it´s happy beating self again.
- Have attended 4 workshops with amazing jewellers who really have helped my perspective on jewelry making.
- I am inmersed in work, this time enjoying every aspect of it.
- Reading, researching and studying, it´s been wonderful.
- Made lots of new friends, new plans, I can actually say I finally feel at home in Spain after almost 3 years of being here.
I will be sharing a few experiences in the next few days and process photos of the work I have been doing, if you follow me on facebook you probably have seen some of these pieces but I have felt the need of explaining a bit more, the process is quite important sometimes even more than the final piece, and well I remembered I had a place where I used to write about all this!
See you soon.